Friday, August 22, 2008

Holy Cats! It was a Tie!




For now, since I am the mom, I get to break the tie. I am going to keep Traedon's hair in a longer style. I understand the hot summer - short hair conflict, and the unruly bedhead that he usually wakes up with dilemma; but for now, I am lovin' the long hair. When I actually take the time to do it with gel it has a cute curl to it. I have also round brushed it with a blow dryer which gives him that movie star air. The other day I even straight ironed it which made him look like a rocker. It is so much fun! I think that when he goes to kindergarten on a daily basis, I will take more time to fluff his lovely locks...rather then sending him to school with his crazy bedhead.



These pictures that I attached were recently taken at my daycare. I thought the photographer did a good job. I was just sad that Brie and Luke were at school that day, and didn't get in on the fun.

3 comments:

Lobdell family said...

You have some handsome boys Jametha. THe pictures are adorable.

Alisha said...

Those photos are great!

Phipps Family said...

So cute!