Friday, October 3, 2008

Bouncy Curls










Ok, fortunately not curly, but definately bouncy! He did have lots of body after giving his locks a lift with velcro rollers. Needless to say I have not stooped to putting curls in his hair again. He does not like the femine look, even if I tried to tell him it was not girly...just metro-sexual. I think he would be thrilled if I gave him a buz. I told him that he can have a hair cut after we get some family pictures taken (it may only be one hair, we will see).




An update with us: Most everyone knows that Ed got a new job in Utah County. He works for Access Data doing 'data forensics'. It would be awesome if someone produced a show called 'CSI Orem' - staring Edgar Harris, Data Forensics. But alas his job is not as glamorous as it sounds (he is still just a software engineer). He does enjoy it however, and he works with most of his good buddies. I still work in Provo for 'The Generations Network", and I have the daycare. I am soon to transfer the big kids to a school in Provo. Essentially we are living in Utah County and sleeping in Herriman. We have put our house on the market in hopes to sleep in the town we live. Unfortunately the market sucks! We have had ZERO people look at our house. It is all just fine because we love our home, and we love Herriman. So we are content to live out our days there. But if anyone is interested in an awesome house, check it out!http://www.utahrealestate.com/829667

2 comments:

Lobdell family said...

You son has awesome hair. Blake wants a buzz cut but I won't let him. It isn't as long as Tra's but it does get a little long. Good luck with your house!!

Mackenzie and JT said...

You really have a gorgeous home! you are so rich... you are so lucky that you have so much money and that you have everything, and especially money... jk hahaha. Your house looks so clean, I could just eat off of it!