Sunday, June 1, 2008

Baby Language



Rohnin is such a fun child. We are definately blessed to have him part of our family. He does however have a peculiar habit. He loves to spit. It is his way to communicate. Now instead of constantly drooling, he is constantly spitting. I think he likes the vibration in his mouth. He is an expert and avid spitter. He has a certain different spitting inflections. Almost like music in his own mind. This little nuance has carried over to let us know about his abhorrance to eating/drinking anything but milk. We've tried all types of delectable baby food varieties, including cookies, fruit, crackers...we have even broken down and tried icecream, or candy. But alas, he spits it all out with a disgusting look on his face. I don't know how long this can go on. He is nearly 8 months old, and I don't think that when he gets older he can live on formula alone.

3 comments:

Lobdell family said...

He is such a cutie. Ella was the same way. I started feeding her Mashed Potatoes and she loves them. She will eat so many of them. Worth a try (if you haven't tried it already). Milk is always good to.

mostly Stacy said...

Where do babie come up with this stuff? Kym told me that Rachel likes to projectile spit sweet potatoes and such on whoever happens to be feeding her. I can't believe he is almost 8 months.

Mackenzie and JT said...

I love his faces! THat is so hilarious. He is a beautiful baby.. He is looking more Jamiful the Edgarful. Trae and Rohn definately look super simalar but I think Trae is a little Ed and Ro is a little Jamie/Ed... The pics of Hawaii are cool! I cant believe it has been 7 years.