Sunday, June 1, 2008

Hawaii

Edgar and I went to Kauai, Hawaii for our 7 year anniversary. I have to say, if you have a chance to go. I definitely recommend it. We stayed for 4 nights and had the opportunity to go on a boat tour where we saw whales, dolphins, and green sea turtles...it was amazing. We also went to a Luau, spent time on the many beaches snorkeling, checked out many local diners, and drove around the island checking out the different hot spots. The island is very rural and laid back...which was very refreshing.
Monk Seal Relaxing on the beach ................................Edgar and his creation 'Trogdor'

5 comments:

Lobdell family said...

Ed looks good with a gotie. You looks so nice and relaxed. I am glad you ahd a good trip.

Lindsey said...

I was hoping you'd post pics of your trip! I'm so glad you guys had a good time.

I also foresee a definite future for Ed in the sand sculpting 'bidness'.....Trogdor is freaking awesome.

Phipps Family said...

Hey Jamie. It was so fun to see you guys the other night. Thanks for stopping by. I guess it's good for Ed and Brandon to talk game talk because then that saves me from hearing about how cool Too Human will be!

Alisha said...

I am happy you had fun in Hawaii. It is so beautiful there!

Brookie said...

i am jealouse both of your cute babies and your vacation. i would trade you vegas any day.