Sunday, February 17, 2008

I guess since everybody is doing it!

It looks as though all of my siblings are having a blast with blogging. I think I might try my hand at it, if only to do some sort of journaling. We will see how successful I become. If my blog becomes half as fun to read as my siblings, then I will have succeded. At least maybe my children will have something to read about in years to come (if I keep it up, and if it doesn't get erased...that would really suck, or not, depends).

3 comments:

Jamie and Edgar said...

i am so glad we are all blogging! i once thought to myself, "what is the differance betwwen this and MY Space?" and Jamie, you answerd it for me...this is more like a journal, and thats fun.

Joanne Franklin said...

My very dear Jamie...and Edgar too,
I am so happy you are taking up blogging. This will help my "longing" to see you more often. I love you all very much.
Forever and ever, Grandma Joanne

Sara and AJ said...

I'm telling you, now is the time to move to Idaho!!! lots of houses for sale!!!, I'm sure we can figure out a way that you can relocate you lives up here :) j/k wish that would work out, although it would probably benift us up here more so than you guys!! but I can't help but ask!! I miss you guys!! AJ and I are talking about making a trip down there to visit, we were thinking we could all go to Lagoon, I know you've never been! :) or just to spend time with my brother and sister and niece and nephews!! of course gotta play the "rock star" or whatever it is called! This is great guys!!! Dad called me and gave me the web site, and I'm glad he did, now I know I can stay in touch with you guys, and keep bugging you about moving :)
We love you!!!